About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Vegetarian Meal Tonight ETL #5 and LWL #2

Me and my hubby threw down tonight in the kitchen. Well, it is no secret that we are LWL and ETL so a meatless meal was what we needed to do. With 4 children, esp one as old as 16; we need to start slow. Eating healthy is not necessarily on our children's minds these days. Well, they liked it and the adults loved it.

On the menu tonight:

Boiled African Yam (white and on the right), (Bajan like) Sweet Potato (yellowish and on the bottom left), and Korean Yam (Silvery white and top right)

Curried Lentils; this served as our gravy

Shang Hai; a type of Asian Cabbage like Bok Choy. The green leafy part tasted surprisingly like spinach (Sorry I didn't think to take photos and uh, it is gone yall.) I think I will make a video showing how I make this next time. It is real simple. We just saute it.
That was it and it was good. OMG!

Related Post


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails