About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, October 31, 2011

31 days in Oct; 31 post completed

Hooray!  I have written 31 post in the month of October, 2011.  I am sooo proud of myself.  As I stated in post 1, I had never completed the Ultimate Blog Challenge.  This day, I can say that I have completed it; I look forward to doing it again.  If you are a blogger, come join us next time. You see the button to the right of the screen.
Photo Source: http://www.artistsvalley.com/images/icons/Professional%20Vista%20Software%20Icons/Calendar%2031%20Days/256x256/Calendar%2031%20Days.jpg

Here are a few of my favorite post from this month:

$89,000
"People Should Be Born Twice"
Barack Obama, Student loan reform can't wait (This was my highest viewed post for the month thus far)
Slide Show Mania (This is an intro to a new series and the 2nd highest viewed post)
Just Pay Your Damn TAXES!


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails