In some markets, I can
- buy a house with cash
- make a nice down payment on a house
- buy 2-3 houses to rent out
- pay cash for a nice luxury vehicle- hmmm, how much were Land Rovers again?
- probably can't pay for each of there degrees though, so I'd be better off buying each of
them a car for the occasion of moving on to college
- pay off my student loans
- buy one of these buildings in my neighborhood and open a Poetry Cafe (well, it's enough for seed money anyway.) or a group home
I think I am just dreaming too big. I just might take that $89,000 and buy my hubby that new limited edition Tag Heuer Watch. Yes, that's it. A damn watch! A watch, the cost of all those things listed above. I am speechless. How bout you? What time is it? No, seriously, what time is it to the nearest billionth second?