About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

$89,000

In some markets, I can
  1. buy a house with cash
  2. make a nice down payment on a house
  3. buy 2-3 houses to rent out
  4. pay cash for a nice luxury vehicle- hmmm, how much were Land Rovers again?
  5. probably can't pay for each of there degrees though, so I'd be better off buying each of
    them a car for the occasion of moving on to college
  6. pay off my student loans
  7. buy one of these buildings in my neighborhood and open a Poetry Cafe (well, it's enough for seed money anyway.) or a group home
I think I am just dreaming too big. I just might take that $89,000 and buy my hubby that new limited edition Tag Heuer Watch. Yes, that's it. A damn watch! A watch, the cost of all those things listed above. I am speechless. How bout you? What time is it? No, seriously, what time is it to the nearest billionth second?



I hope I made you smile today.

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails