About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Time is Up

My time is up, literally.I noticed when I was working full-time and going to school that by 8 o'clock at night, I did not want to hear my name called, hear a child cry, tell some big kid that the dishes are still not done, nor tell anyone that they should have been in the tub an hour ago. AND, I am realizing that it is no different now that I am working 20 hours less per week. My brain just shuts down; I have no control over myself nor some of the words and tones that exits my mouth. I really wonder why my brain just shuts down like that, I guess it is so possible for me to overdo things, that it devised a mechanism that starts turning off switches.

Now if I can just get my kids brain to adapt to mine, and they automatically know what to do and when to do, then .... you know, I can be at peace with self. OK, so that is reaching very far, but they should be able to tell when I have reached that point and that they need to back the &**k off (please excuse my vulgar language, but it was needed).

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails