About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Slide Show Mania 2 - The Trees Of Our Earth!

Civilization is a blessing and a curse. It is blessed because some of the civilized peoples still manage to have been passed down, in a way, the noble savaged way of life. We care about things like tree extinction, animal extinction, and whether or not a swamp is dying. The thing is, had we not been so civilized, we would not have known what extinction was in the first place.


Here is the photo of my favorite tree from the slide. I can just imagine a warm breeze, my pen and paper, and the feeling that I would be blessed with the atonement of my spirit. Masterpieces can be written there.

Photo source: taken from the link above.



Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails