About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

This weekend is my "mad dash" to finally complete

This is my 3rd time trying to complete the ultimate blog challenge; however the farthest I've come. I fell back midway, but with many ideas to blog about. I did have post set-up to automatically post each day, but obviously didn't do enough. But, I am so determined to have 31 days of post in these 31 days of October and I am not far behind. So yes, there will be a few post a day. Thanks for reading and for your support.

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails