About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Look at the stickers on your Fruits and Veggies (ETL #6)

I have been buying and eating more fresh fruit and vegetables lately. Before washing, I simply remove the little stickers and throw them away. I had no idea that those stickers were universal (the same brands has the same number no matter what store you are shopping in). Well, a fellow facebook friend alerted her audience about what those stickers can mean. You can use those numbers to determine if your produce is organic, conventional, and genetically modified.

Yes, really. I felt the same way. WOW!!! Read the short posting here.


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails