About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Infamous "HIV Vaccine"

I have heard about this vaccine for many years. I have often wondered why they hadn't come out with one yet, too. After reading the article, "Vaccine could reduce HIV to a 'minor infection,'" I realized scientist are on the money. There is a Spanish and European groups of scientist that are leading the way with what seems like similar results. As with many things, it takes time. And during this time, many more will contract the disease while others will develop AIDS and die. I do look forward to the day when these vaccines will be available to the world and it would be wonderful if there is no 'ulterior motive' (money) behind it. But, that won't happen.

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails