About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, October 31, 2011

The New Wedding Dance - The Wobble

At black weddings we love to do line dances.  "The Electric Slide" is the number 1 song to play and dance to, followed by R. Kelly's "Step in the Name of Love" and Cupid's, "The Cupid Shuffle" (not necessarily in that order.  Well, fast forward to present day and I can clearly see how the Electric Slide may not even make it on the playlist at the next wedding you are invited too.  My advice, learn the new dance and have fun.

As you will see; big people, little people, old people, young people, and white people; enjoy the song and dance.  Have fun watching and learning.






Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails