About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Do you have an extra $225/month?

If you do, then you are on your way to becoming a millionaire.  I haven't tried this, so I can't swear by it.  If I had that much extra, at this point in our lives, the money would just go to pay more on any given bill.  So, this is truly for those that have all of their bills paid every single month.


Make a million with $225 a month


Starting small can pay off big.....  That's what the article says.
Photo Source: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDnrBw8d082vf9wevrTH0ns6YzotlshtWUEHz9XDixdnvdO6ouHg

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. 

 Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails