About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Netflix (LWL # 2)

I got a Netflix account a year ago, when my World Religion professor required videos for instruction. I later realized that this is the answer to reducing my family's monthly bills. Since then, Netflix has gone up on pricing and now they are splitting themselves into two. I was not at all impressed with the rise in price and doubly upset with the split (it just doesn't make sense to me), but all in all, it is still cheaper than cable (my family gets DVDs in the mail and watch streaming).

What is ever so priceless is the shear volume of documentaries that you can watch instantly. I have learned so much and will put together a list of must see's really soon.

Do you have Netflix? How has it worked out for your family?


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails