About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Saving Our Children from others

Wow!! I just watched an Ellen Degeneres' video about young people who have ended their lives withing the last month or so. I recently wrote an article, A Child's Thoughts; it's purpose was to bring to the forefront a few points worth considering when pointing fingers.

There is a lot of work to be done, no matter which side of the spectrum; you as a parent, are on. We need to talk to our children; self-esteem is very important. When anyone, yet alone a child, is low on it, it can be detrimental.

Till Next Time......


Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails