About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to Basics

I have been through a whirlwind. One of the longest storms that I have been through in a long time. This time it lasted about 2 or 3 weeks. Just like at the end of every storm, you must assess the damage and then clean it up.

I am going through my assessment and the damage is great. The best way for me to tackle this clean up is by going back to basic. What are the things that I have done to help me through my previous crisis?

1. Prayer ~ I will go back to reading my prayer everyday. I realize that it needs to be revised again.
2. Affirmations ~ I need to start reading my affirmations daily; that too, needs to be revised.
3. One at a time ~ I just need to pick up each piece one at a time and decide if it is worth keeping or tossing.

These 3 things are the basics for me to help me get my life back on track. What things do you do when you realize the storm is over and you need to clean up your life?

Till Next Time......


Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails