About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting It All Together

I wish this post was about how I got it all together. Let the truth be told, I am far from it. I really want to get it together; but, I just have so many things going on all at the same time, I just don't know where to start.

One of the ways for people to get it together is to start eliminating and that is not so much of an option for me, because I love all that I am involved in.

Another way is to write everything down and keep a calender, you know, to stay more organized. Well, let the truth be told again, I have a calender that I carry in my purse that I don't open enough. One day, I will use it; maybe when I get it all together.

Yet another way is to hire a life coach. Now this folks, I have done and I am so glad I did. It just so happens that mine understands me. Well, you should find one that understands you....how else is he/she gonna help you get it all together. I decided to hire one, because I have all these thoughts in my head, on paper, and in my computer. I hired my life coach to help me with one major aspect of my life and I will be sure to update you on how that is going.

Funny thing, my life coach can not help me get it all together. Or can she? The verdict is out on that one. I am sure I will learn some valuable tools that will help me with other aspects in my life.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails