About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge

I am seriously contemplating whether or not I should do a 30 day blog challenge. I have so much going on right now, but I have to admit, the thrill of it is drawing me nearer. I wonder why I have to have such a full plate all the time. The best advice I can tell myself right now is go for it. I am destined for greatness and I will not get there with minimal efforts.

I hope you are ready, because I am. I don't know what content you will get, but I already have a few ideas. I have a few other goals that I am working towards starting tomorrow.

Till Next Time......

Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails