You ever feel like going out side in the rain to ease your pain. What happens when it is not raining outside, do you go in the shower instead?
That was just a random thought. I really missed blogging so I decided to write something. Here is a list of things to do on a rainy day:
- Write - I have a few book ideas that I am working on at different times. Have you thought about writing a book. Get started!
- Clean - There is always going to be that area in your house that needs some special attention. Perhaps it is the area you love to forget about.
- Cook - Take inventory of all the things in your pantry and fridge. Create a dish like no other and eat off of something fancy.
- Sleep - We are all probably a little sleep deprived. Napping is great. Going to bed a couple of hours earlier than usual is even better.
- Shop - You know I sell women's accessories at Free Spirit Accessories. Go through your closet and find 7 outfits, request a catalog by sending me an email at email@example.com and buy 1 piece/set per outfit. That will give you enough flexibility to mix and match your pieces for a new look everyday.
What do you like to do on a rainy day
Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive