About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

What is your top misspelled word?

As much as I love writing, there are just some words, OK, one word in particular that I always misspell.  Needing the word once again, I turned to Google because as you type, it tries to figure out what you need and so, it saves time.  OK so, here is my word: 


D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y

I came across this site and this is how I always try to spell it: definately.

As you can see, there are a number of ways to misspell the word, and trust me, I constantly pick 2 or 3 before I give up and go searching. Believe it or not, the built-in dictionaries (spell check)don't know how to spell it either (that's why I always have to use Google for that one).

So, what's you word?


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. 

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails