About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My name is Jenise and I am a TABaholic!

I am so serious.  I have a lil over 50 tabs open.  I love Google Chrome, even though it does some sort of freezing thing, which kills some of my pages.  There is an easy fix, I just refresh the page.  I really can't help it.  I am an information hog and every time I find a site, it usually leads me to finding another site.  I do take advantage of the bookmarks, but that usually takes me some time to get to because I want to make sure I catalog that correctly.  I have numerous bookmark folders and sub-folders; health (sickle-cell, recipes, smoothies), SC, NC, Greensboro, teen pregnancy, women..... My list goes on.  I am really just wondering if I am the only one that utilizes the tabs in such extreme way.  Oh, I forgot to tell you, I also use Firefox and IE and when I do, before I end my session, I have about 3-5 tabs open.

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. 

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails