About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Being A Mom

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

Being a mom is definitely the toughest job in the world but my kids really run me ragged. My oldest was 30 and he was still living at home as of 6 months ago so I told him he needed to shape up or ship out. To my surprise he found a place of his own because he said he didn’t want me breathing down his back all the time! (Fine by me – one less mouth to feed and less laundry to do!) Anyway, things are quieter here at home and I’ve finally got my home office back which is nice. I paid for him to get Home Security Louisiana systems for the new place because he’s sort of on the wrong side of the tracks but you know, I would do anything for that boy so I don’t really feel bad about “kicking him out” as he calls it. He needed to stand on h is own two feet because he’s an adult, for goodness sakes. I can’t believe I let him live here so long!
Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. 

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails