About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Racially-Charged Anti-Abortion Bill Angers Civil Rights Community

Why are we still having this conversation. What are the motives behind the GOP's need or desire to have this be a never ending thing. I don't think I will ever truly understand, but what I do know is, I will never agree with any type of bill that prevents a woman, albeit any skin color, to not have a right to abort.

Racially-Charged Anti-Abortion Bill Angers Civil Rights Community: ""If proponents of this bill truly wanted to help minority women, they would support Title X family planning clinics like Planned Parenthood, comprehensive sex education and the myriad preventative health benefits, such as free birth control, in health care reform," Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) said. "But they don't, which should tell us something about their true motivations behind this bill.""

'via Blog this'

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails