About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Time For A New Mailbox!

One thing is for sure, it is time for us to invest in a new mailbox.  We live in a cul-de-sac that has very similar mailboxes all the way around.  Some of our neighbors where smart earlier on, to upgrade.  While ours is functional, our mail is wet when it rains outside.  Red brick and mortar with a rusting metal box is so 80s.

Being in the market for new residential mailboxes led me to search various online retailers as well as my local home stores.  There are several advantages to looking at online retailers like www.mailboxpoint.com; the options are seemingly limitless.  No matter your need, they have you covered even if you are looking for the slotted style or the multi-family style mail boxes.

When shopping for your next mailbox, here are a few things to consider:
1. Color coordination with your home
2. Style of your box; modern or old-school
3. It's location; at the street (which may be required depending on where you live) or right next to your entry door.

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails