About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Become a Frugal Shopper

The Christmas holiday is right around the corner and so is '2012' with its promises of being a great year.  Many people shop during the numerous sales that retailers offer and I don't blame them.  I found this website that not only shows you where the deals are, but at Become.com, they will link you directly with the deals.

My favorite page was with the purple cheap chaise lounge.  Purple is my favorite color and with a grey wall as a backdrop, I imagine it to look beautiful.  To make your sitting area nice, you can even get floor vases cheap too. The cheap fleece throws would make wonderful gifts for all the special someones in your life.

I love to shop, but like most during this economic time, I need to be as frugal as possible.  Be sure to check out www.become.com, you won't be disappointed.  I'm not.


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. 

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails