About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, January 17, 2011

succesS: Part 7

How do you measure your success?

STRONG

I know that I am strong. I have been through some things in my life that has made me who I am today. In order for anyone to become stronger, they have to go through some stuff. Every trial and tribulation you have ever had was a fight. Fighters are not quitters. Fighters are people who have the will to win. At the end of this year, you will win. You will succeed at all the things that you did not give up on. Now, don't go thinking that you because things didn't turn out the way you wanted them too, that you failed. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE. YOU ARE A WINNER.


STRONG POWER
STRONG WILLED
STRONG YOU

Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails