About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!



Ok, so this video was made for the new 2010, but it is very appropriate for the new 2011.

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I am soo excited about this year and I hope that you are too. I didn't go crazy coming up with unrealistic resolutions neither. If you did, I wish you the best. I have decided to share some of mine with you in a moment.

Let's start out this day with learning a lil about the history of New Years Day. Resolution making is a tradition that many of us have in common. I have found a few articles that may put a spin on how you start your year off. Resolution making idea 1, idea 2, and idea 3. One of the most important thing about moving forward in life is looking back and reflecting. I have done quite a bit of reflecting over the last few years and I must say, that today I am a better, happier person. Through self reflection, you find yourself and your purpose. Once that is found, run with it and be merry. Ok, there I go....I am going on a tangent.

Here are a few of my resolutions:
  • Pass all the 5 classes that I registered for this Spring semester so that I may graduate with my Associates degree in May.
  • Write my first book this summer, in addition, keep working on the other two.
  • Drop one more dress size and exercise at least 8 months out of the year.
  • Keep writing my blog and making jewelry.
Because the first half of the year will be spent in school, while working for someone and also myself, being wife and mom.....I am not going to stress too hard about reaching too many goals. I really have to tell myself that I can not do all that I want at this moment. One of the lessons that I learned in November, was that I can not get soo stressed that I want to quit. Quitting is not an option; therefore, I will no longer put so many demands on myself. Yes, taking 5 classes is a lot of demand, but that my friends, is taking me to newer heights that are long over due.


Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails