About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Stop Worrying

All of us worry about something at some point of our lives; but there are quite a few of us who worry more than we should and if you are one of those worrywarts, then keep reading. If you are not one of those, then pass this on.

The best definition I found for a worrywart came from Wiktionary: A person who worries excessively, especially about unimportant matters.

Dear Worrywart;

I am writing this letter to you to ask you to ask yourself WHY! Why are you torchering yourself day in and day out with things that you can not control. My message today for you is to FREE YOURSELF FROM THINGS THAT YOU CAN NOT CONTROL. Here are some things that you can do to change your mindset;
  • Take deep breaths until your mind is clear
  • Tell your inner self that there is no need to worry about "ABC"
  • Think about positive thoughts as soon as a negative thought pops into your head
  • BE QUIET - Stop talking about those negative things, you can speak things into existence, you know
Don't you dare read this and say, "well Social Butterfly, you just don't understand!" I don't need to understand what your problems are or what you have been through nor what you are going through right now in order for me to tell you to STOP WORRYING. You are in charge of the vehicle that you are driving. Because there are others of us on the road with you, it is my duty to help you get to your destination safely. Once you relieve those stressors that are hindering you from driving at the speed limit, you will definitely feel confidant about getting to your destination.

SN: I am not promoting you drive above the speed limit but sometimes if you do it a little bit, you get there faster. #imjustsayin. LOL. I kill me sometimes.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive
Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails