About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Success is not an option folks...it's MANDATORY!

The title speaks for itself. Get your mindset RIGHT, and think SUCCESS. No one wakes up and says I am going to fail today. Well, I take that back, some people do believe that they will fail. My job this month is to get those types of people to change their thought process.

Whatever your resolution/goal is for this year, think SUCCESS. There is no need to think about 'what ifs' at this point; unless you are saying, "what if I succeed?" Your goals are written on paper. You are working on getting what's on that paper into reality. So folks, LET'S GO!!!!!

SUCCESS is not an option.......IT'S MANDATORY!!!

Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails