About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How do you measure your success?

Well, have you answered that question yet? If your answer had anything to do with someone else then I will ask that you re-evaluate what success means to you. The last 7 post have highlighted some keys or tools to being successful. Adopt any or all of them for yourself. Create new ones and share them with others.

You can 't look at my success and think that you will automatically be successful at what I do. Your success depends on how much work you put in. Little work reaps little benefit. Put your all in your goals. Don't over work yourself. Relax as often as you think about doing it. Know that ever step forward is a success, and any step backwards causes you to fight.

Stand Strong, Be Strong, Stay Strong

Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails