About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Success: Part 1

How do you measure your success? Do you think you have what it takes to be successful this year? You may have given up on that list you created, but don't despair. The more you plug at it, the more you are likely to succeed. Here is the first part to the keys of Success.

SINCERE

Are you honest?
Accomplishing success requires honesty.
I live my life by an honor code;
I do unto others as I would like them to do unto me.



Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails