About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, January 17, 2011

sucCess: Part 4

How do you measure your success?

CREATIVE

You would be surprised at how many people feel they are not creative. I used to be one of them. I have developed some great skills in the last 3 years and I am still working on honing those skills. But, the funny thing is, those skills were always there. Somehow, I suppressed my creativity. I believed I was not creative enough to make extra money. I believed that I was not creative enough to be truly happy. I even became good at looking at what other people had, and tried to force them to do something with their talent. HaHaHa, today, I am proud to say that I am creative. I have taught myself to create jewelry, realized that I can write, and that I am good at giving others advice. STOP! Ask yourself
  1. Do I like to read? Start a local book club.
  2. Do I want to work with my hands? Check out YouTube for inspiration.
  3. Like to write or share things with people? Start a blog, heck, treat it like a journal that you can share with others.
  4. What did I enjoy doing when I was a teenager? Start doing that again.
  5. Can't think of anything, then it is time to do some soul searching and you need to add that to your 2011 resolution/goal list.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails