How do you measure your success?
You would be surprised at how many people feel they are not creative. I used to be one of them. I have developed some great skills in the last 3 years and I am still working on honing those skills. But, the funny thing is, those skills were always there. Somehow, I suppressed my creativity. I believed I was not creative enough to make extra money. I believed that I was not creative enough to be truly happy. I even became good at looking at what other people had, and tried to force them to do something with their talent. HaHaHa, today, I am proud to say that I am creative. I have taught myself to create jewelry, realized that I can write, and that I am good at giving others advice. STOP! Ask yourself
- Do I like to read? Start a local book club.
- Do I want to work with my hands? Check out YouTube for inspiration.
- Like to write or share things with people? Start a blog, heck, treat it like a journal that you can share with others.
- What did I enjoy doing when I was a teenager? Start doing that again.
- Can't think of anything, then it is time to do some soul searching and you need to add that to your 2011 resolution/goal list.
Till Next Time......
Live Positive <> Stay Positive