About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't be so quick to.....

I am all about change as most of my readers already know. Change is good for your soul when you decide that you are going to change for the better. Changing for the better can mean a lot of things for a lot of people. I am in the process of changing some bad habits. How am I doing with that by the way? I hear you asking. Well, I am falling often, dusting my shoulders off, and getting back up again.

So, enough about me. I really want to talk about making haste. When we as a people decide we want to make a change for the better, there will always be a people who will try their darnedest to shut you down. Stand strong, place your feet on solid ground, hold your head up.... and know, just because you are doing good, there will be people that don't want to see you make that good change. They will be quick to turn around and turn your positives into negatives. A perfect example is the recent incident with Shirley Sherrod. A fellow blogger says it best, so click Kyra's Web Log to get the scoop on how some of us feel about people who make haste with their negativity.

As usual, Till Next Time.......

Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails