About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Testing Testing 1 2 3

Test; I am not that good at them. I don't study well, especially if I don't have a good study guide. Well, life test don't come with study guides. At least not the type of guides that I want. I want to know what the test questions look like, what are some possible solutions or answers to the test questions. I know, the likelihood of something like that is null. What I am realizing though, is that if I remain calm, think about what the test is, then my inner self will guide me.

So, what is this post all about. Well, wouldn't you know, my husbands truck broke down. Remember, his truck was supposed to carry me till the end of the month. Oh, if I didn't tell you that part, now you know. I remember when my van broke down, how helpless I felt. I wasn't even able to talk to the people who were trying to help me. Since then, I have made some connections with God, my inner being (sometimes referred to as my inner self), my spirit, and well being. In doing so 2 weeks ago, this situation is much more bearable. I know it is not the end of my world and that somehow, things will work out. My prayer this time was Lord, just don't take a person in my life. I can learn to deal with life's issues, but losing a loved one was not going to work for me. God knows why I said that.

Well, here I am, not sure if I will make it to work for the next 2 weeks. But, I am ready to see what is in store for me. I have really learned that my life's problems are making me stronger and ready for the greater good. I, just for a moment, thought about if these events happened to me sooner. Oh, the stress and anger would have plagued me for days. God knew what he was doing when he made me humble myself.
Publish Post

Till next time.......

Live Positive <> Stay Positive

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Tests. You don't have to say anything else. Didn't you write something earlier this month about being ready for shift changes? He's just showing you that you are prepared for anything.

    ReplyDelete

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails