About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Prioritize

Life is hard. Often times, it doesn't seem as if it will get any easier. I write this post just to share the words in which I tell myself. There isn't anything as precious in this world as time. When you are not focused enough, time slips away.

Get focused! Get goals! Stay Prioritized!!

Till next time..........subsribe and check back often

Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails