About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Getting it Together


There is no other task that is harder than GETTING IT TOGETHER.

Too little time
I wish it was all mine


Too little help
Can you hear me YELP

Too much stress
Enough to make one depressed

Too much on my plate
Thrown in the water for shark bait

There is no other task as hard as GETTING IT TOGETHER

Hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. Getting it together is tough.
    But it looks like you are there.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Mary, I am not there yet. Jenise

    ReplyDelete

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails