About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We have improved!

Had you noticed. I like the improvements that I made here.  I wonder if you do too. To celebrate the changes, I wanted to reward two of my current subscribers with a free sample pack of our hand blended teas.  I will explain that in another post, but ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, is to be the first (2) commenters and state one (1) thing that you noticed has changed.


THIS IS A FREE GIVEAWAY!




(Photo Source)


Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors. 

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails