I had eaten dinner around 6pm and decided not to break my fast until Tuesday morning, 1.17.12. As I write this post, my stomach decides to growl and I know that I have some cashews in my bathroom cabinet (don't ask). I won't go over there, I will fight the urge by typing away. Last week, I knew that I wanted to have a helpful/healthful tea to complement my fast. I have been researching herbs that will aid in detoxing my body and will infuse a sample tonight. Unfortunately, not all of my herbs will be fresh. I have some leftover tea called Spring Time, which contains Cascara Sagrada and Senna Leaves. I so want to buy fresh herbs and will do so very soon, but I am working with what I have. I will soon share the ingredients of my special blend once I have documented my experiences.
1. I drank a glass of ACV and water (this helps the body metabolize, lose excess water, and curbs the appetite).
2. I drank some of my inflammation tea.
1. I drank a glass of ACV and water
2. I drank my detoxing tea mixed with the rest of some the rest of my inflammation tea.
3. Before I went to work, which was around 11:30ish, I was famished and felt as if I wasn't going to make it. With that said, I ate a mouthful of someone's breakfast on the table.
4. I drank water while at work. I also started counting hours. Rethinking how long I wanted to actually fast. I will have to decide and have decided that 24 hours will be my target. I couldn't wait to eat. I didn't eat a fruit to break my fast. I delved right into dinner. I was making sure to eat slower than I probably would've, had I not been conscious.
This week, I need to figure out how I will be more mindful of what I am eating.
I think next weeks post will answer, Why I am fasting for 2012?
Fast Week 1: My first day
Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive