About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Search Engine Keyword Placement–placing Keywords in Strategic Locations | Webupon

Hands down, this is a very easy to follow article on SEO. If you are a fellow blogger, I highly recommend this quick read.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link to this very useful article about effective keyword placement. I will be able to use these information in marketing my website online.

    White Label SEO

    ReplyDelete

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails