About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Deal or No Deal

In all honesty, this debt ceiling issue or the government dept is scary as hell. I haven't been watching this game very closely, so I'd admit, I don't know what is really going on. But the key word that always gets my attention is CUTS. How much can one cut. How many great programs will get cut. How much will education and senior programs get cut.

No one really seems like they are dealing with the issue of tax cuts for these big businesses. According to the organization, Unite for a Fair Economy, corporate tax cuts are not creating jobs. In fact, these companies are cutting jobs. A couple of years back, Dell was offered an incentive to open a plant in NC, low and behold, they too were threatening to close down and get rid of over 900 jobs. These incentives are for years, like 10 and 20 years even. How is it that the whole government; local, state, big and little, Democrats and Republicans alike, keep this mess going on. Then, when election time comes (every year) someone is talking about how they are going to fix it.

It seems like an easy fix to most of us, everybody needs to do their share. STOP CORPORATE TAX CUTS and I am sure the bills will be paid. TAX THE MILLIONAIRES and I am sure the bills will be paid. And one more thing before I go, for all the rest of us, STOP BLAMING THE PRESIDENT AND THE GOVERNMENT for no jobs. When was the last time any of us went to a government office to get a job at a local plant or call center or bank. I mean I can go on, but I won't. I am telling you if you want to blame anyone for the lack of jobs, it is the companies themselves. They want to maintain and exceed their profit margins. BOTTOM LINE.

Be sure to leave a comment below, keep it clean. That's all for now, be sure to visit my sponsors. Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails