About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Living In Unity
















While on my lunch break walk, I spotted two bugs; one on top of the other. These two bugs represented so much of what goes on in the human world. So, I decided to snap some photos of them with my iPhone camera. Well, it was soo bright, I really couldn't tell how good the pics would come out.

It is not everyday that you see a small brown bug on the back of a bigger green bug. I couldn't tell if they were the same species or not. But, one thing was very apparent, they were at piece. Enjoying themselves in the hot summer sun; not paying me any mind at all. In my mind these bugs could be two races living in harmony, husband and wife getting their grove on; best friends from different socioeconomic backgrounds. The bottom line; they were different and didn't seem to mind it one bit.

I dream of a world where races can live together in peace and harmony; husbands and wives get along in spite of their differences; and friendships can sprout up from the strangest situations.

Till Next Time......

Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails