About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Working With Family

We all want more. We all have to work for what we want. We don't want to work hard for it neither. I am filling that 100%. That is why I wanted to share this video with you and give you this message.
I'm ready to help those that want change in their life and are serious. All it takes is $25.00, 5 people, the desire to want to be in business for yourself, and be coachable. Email me at sb.twentyfive@gmail.com and I will be glad to share with you some of my personal development knowledge as well as what got me SOOO EXCITED.



Till Next Time......


Live Positive <> Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails