About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu

I have written the menu for our Thanksgiving menu and now it is time to shop for the ingredients that are missing from our kitchen.  I have found some recipes that I want to try while searching the net and the links are included.

Turkey Wings
Ham
Candied Yams
Mac and Cauliflower Cheese Bake with veggies? maybe squash or maybe just regular mac and cheese
Deviled Eggs
Potato Salad
Rice and Peas
Shang Hai (a type of bok choy) with kale
Sweet Potato Buttermilk Pie
Pumpkin Velvet Cake
Nutella Pecan Pie

What are you making?  Did you like the site - Culinate?  It is my new favorite.

Thank you for your support, make sure you comment, subscribe, and visit my sponsors.

Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails