About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
I aspire to inspire your mind, body, & soul through my blog, Facebook Fan pages, and events. In my spare time, I am an aspiring herbalist, write poetry, short stories, and sometimes songs. My life's purpose is to share knowledge and uplift individuals to heights once thought of as unreachable.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am a POET

I sit with my laptop open and I search for a poem I know I wrote but can't find. I pick poems with familiar names and do searches of key words that I remember and still I can't find it. I have hopes that I will find it, but while I am looking I am reminded of the person that I am when I write. I write words, then sentences, then paragraphs of feelings that felt like me, but are clearly not. I have never experienced such pain nor sorrow, yet, I right it as if I were there, I am there. I am that person at that point in time. I am that genius that was able to put words together that made sense, that made a rhyme. As I read, I place doubt in my mind that I am not worthy enough to put these thoughts in a book. But, my soul says different. My soul sees my name in print. I side with my soul. God has a purpose for me and I will use the gifts that he and mother earth bestowed upon me.


Till Next Time......
Live Positive ~ Stay Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Related Posts with Thumbnails